Girls Inc. of San Antonio works with partners who believe in inspiring all girls to be strong, smart, and bold. Through dedicated and focused work these stakeholders are creating positive change in our community.
Why partner with Girls Inc. of San Antonio?
Because we are all needed to make the world right for girls. Every day, our collective actions and individual choices help shape the world in which girls live. Right now, girls are navigating a world that questions their potential, their value, and their rights.
National research has shown that in the U.S., girls face real issues.
- 1 in 4 girls will not finish high school
- 78% of girls are unhappy with their bodies by age 17
- 3 in 10 girls will become pregnant by the age of 20
- 1 in 5 girls will be a victim of sexual abuse
Partners provide resources that allow Girls Inc. of San Antonio to grow our programs and reach more girls. We are proud of these relationships and look forward to building upon them in the future.
Our partners include families, schools, nonprofit organizations, corporations, community agencies, individuals, civic associations, foundations, government leaders, and you! Together we are recognizing and advocating for the critical change we champion, collectively and individually.
- The Harvey E. Najim Family Foundation
- San Antonio Area Foundation
- Valero Energy Foundation
- The Greehey Family Foundation
- Google Fiber
- Texas Cavaliers Charitable Foundation
- Northeast ISD
- Judson ISD
- San Antonio ISD
- City of San Antonio Metropolitan Health District
- Harlandale ISD
- East Central ISD
- Communities In Schools – San Antonio
- KIPP San Antonio
- Texas A&M – San Antonio
- St. Philip’s College: Center of Excellence for Mathematics
- Family Services Association
- Spurs Sports & Entertainment
- Junior League of San Antonio
*This list is dynamic and will change as our relationships grow and develop. It is not a comprehensive list and we look forward to adding more partners soon.
Interested in partnering with Girls Inc. of San Antonio? We are actively seeking partnerships with San Antonio businesses, organizations, and professional associations whose mission and philosophy align closely with our own and who are committed from the top down to partnership success.
Contact us at 210-298-5860 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how your company or organization might partner to meet girls’ needs.